I hate talking about myself. Besides the usual experience-y stuff like I was an Art Director/Creative Director at numerous agencies across the US such as RPA, mcgarrybowen, This Is Jean, DraftFCB, Barkley, The Richards Group and Razorfish, I really do hate talking about myself. That's the boring stuff.
But if there were things I need to say to let you know who I am, it would be this:
1) I'm a big sneakerhead.
2) My first real piece of art is a print by Matt Gondek.
3) I watch basketball religiously.
4) I passed the FBI Special Agent Phase 1 Test.
5) I was in a low budget commercial for a Vietnamese plastic surgeon.
6) My worst job ever was a wallpaper salesman.